Senior PHP Developer
Your core job will involve development of database/search driven Web applications and building on top of existing web products using LAMP as the primary development platform. You will also be working on new web projects and ongoing maintenance of existing ones.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Extensive experience in using PHP and MySQL
- Knowledge of modern object-oriented design patterns
- Experience creating new data and code architectures as part of new system developments
- Ability to work from your home (good internet connection)
- Strong English communication skills
- Self-organized, effective at planning and pragmatic problem solver, thinking of creative solutions
- Flexible approach – comfortable dealing with changes in priorities as business needs evolve
- Ability to learn new things quickly and deal with complexity
You must also demonstrate a good understanding of technology, such as caching, networking & network protocols, email, security, systems architecture, web standards, performance analysis, ability to diagnose complex problems on all levels of the web application infrastructure.
How to apply
To apply for the open positions, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.